On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 07:31:21PM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via
gimp-user-list wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 7:18 PM Ruben Safir wrote:
>
> > > When you do cropping _and_ you apply a bunch of changes on top of it,
> > > you have to go all the way back to redo cropping if you want it done
> > > differently.
> >
> > No problem with that.  Using cropping any other way is stupid.
>
> https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html#code-of-conduct
>
> "Please make sure that you add value to the discussion, ____avoid
> repetitive arguments, flamewars, trolling,_____ and personal attacks.

I am afraid your not listening.  You think this is a debatable point and
it is not and that quick wit and smart arguments matter.

Your blocking the screen after a crop.  That is called broken.

Never quote me a code of conduct.  They are facist tools.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com