On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 10:30:29AM +0100, Jonathan E. Paton wrote:
> Retake the screenshot, after reducing the size of the window.

If you look at what the screenshot is of, you will notice that I can't
make the window much smaller since that would hide information, or pack it
very tightly.

> At 52Kb, the image size is satisfactory for broadband/LAN users.
> If the image is to be used on the web, why not consider using
> the image size attributes of HTML to automatically rescale the
> image?

No, that's not what the image is for.  I am writing a small manual on the
use of OpenOffice Writer.  It has many screenshots and together they do
add up.

> You could also reduce the colour depth without any noticable
> drop in quality.  Applications usually keep to a 256 colour
> default pallet.

Yeah, I was thinking to do that.  Thanks.

--
Daniel Carrera         | OpenPGP fingerprint:
Graduate TA, Math Dept | 6643 8C8B 3522 66CB D16C D779 2FDD 7DAC 9AF7 7A88