Hi!

And why the PostScript Level 2 output can't read with GV (or GS) ?
The output of latex document(and even if I print form OO.org into file,
with the ,,Generic Printer'' it can be read with gv and and naturaly
print to my EpsonC70|HP LaserJet 4L)

Here is the output of gs:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ gs essai.ps
GNU Ghostscript 7.07 (2003-05-17)
Copyright (C) 2003 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Error: /undefined in 0,728
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1   3
%oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3
%oparray_pop   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   --nostringval--
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:1060/1123(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:68/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Current file position is 385
GNU Ghostscript 7.07: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$

So, how can I print into file, which work with ghostScript?

Thx in advance,
 Khiraly