On Saturday 11 December 2004 09:10, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Krishnendu Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I am a new user of GIMP and I use it mainly to sharpen
> > the pics taken with my digicam. I usually initially
> > use the unsharp mask (with same settings) for all the
> > pictures.
> >
> > While doing so I have to apply the same filter to all
> > the pictures individually.
> >
> > I was wondering whether there is any way to apply the
> > filter simultaneously to all my pictures.
>
> Not simultanously but using a small script you can apply the same
> effect to a list of images.

Actually, easier than making a script in this case -
since dig. pictores usually come numbered in order, you coul d try
GIMP-GAP (Gimp Animation Package).

It adds a 'video' menu where you can treat each image in a numbered
sequence as  a 'frame' of a video, and there are ways to filter a
range of 'frames'.]

Regards,
        Joao