Hi

It seems that you have been infected by some kind of virus and that virus is
sending messages to this list in the hopes of infecting other ones.

Luckiliy for us, most GIMP users are using some kind of 'nix distribution and
cannot be infected by this virus which is w32/[EMAIL PROTECTED] according to
the
AVERT Labs virus email analyzer.

But since I heard about ports of the GIMP to windows I hereby advice ALL
WINDOWS USERS DO NOT OPEN THE MESSAGE "Re: Is delivered mail" instead DELETE
IT (if you are using outlook, disable the preview pane before trying to
delete the message and also delete the message from the trashcan)

With kind regards

Andy

On Sat February 12 2005 13:01, Mplough wrote:
>  Thanks for use of our software.
Attachment removed JOL13.exe

Feel free to check out these few php utilities that I released under the GPL2
and that are meant for use with a php cli binary:
http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/

Registered Linux user number 379093