I have a lot of stillimages from a digicam and want to make a movie like this:
http://pinguin.uni.cc/jerking_flickering_xvid.avi

The quality of this avi-file is not perfect, so I am searching for a way to do
it better. If you look at the motion, it is not a quiet motion, it is jerking
a little bit. If the file is encoded to a DVD with transcode it is
flickering, probably an interlace-problem, although it is interlaced encoded.

My question is: can something like this short test-avi be done with
gimp-gap? I am not happy with image2raw and I think stills2dv is not my 1st
choice too.

I have installed gimp-gap on my Etch-Linux-system, but there are problems with
my xanim-version
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/x/xanim/xanim_2.80.1-14_i386.deb
(Ea, Ee, Eq not supported)

So, if you tell me, that I can't do what I want with gimp-gap I don't have to
spent time, why gimp-gap doesn't work, otherwise I would be happy to get a
few hints how I would do this with gimp-gap.

Al