Paul Waldo wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Doug. This looks like it may be the ticket. If it works as advertised, $39 is *nothing*. After spending many tens of hours trying to get wine to work for me, the purchase of Crossover office was a godsend! I think this product may be in the same vein. I want to print pictures, not mess with printing software! Thanks again; I'll post my results back to the list once I've had a chance to test.

Paul