> "Gracia M. Littauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I tried SuSE list...no answer. Since art/photos need good/correct
> > color for printing I'll try here. Best way to calibrate a new LCD
> > monitor using linux OS
>
> Have you looked at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lprof

Thanks to all who answered.

As soon as the election is over, I'll look into all of the answers

Working for a DEM who probably hasn't got a prayer in Repub NC, but hope
springs eternal.

made some great posters, but can't color print in Linux..so Windoz
laptop comes to the rescue.
--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 10.1 Pro
carrying the cross- Sinclair Lewis