On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 02:39:46AM +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

> As I said before offering to accept patches which made it possible to
> rebrand the gimp in a clean maintainable way without the need to fork
> could bring this dicussion to screeching halt until someone shows some
> code.  Isn't that the Free Software way?  Look how Ubuntu has different
> versions which all work together promoting Ubuntu without suggesting those
> who have different needs should fork the project.

can you expand on this please?

three different names for Ubuntu or what?

please also explain the reason that you target GIMP and not some of the
other perhaps better funded names of products that are as or more
offensive than this one here?

thanks for your continued effort to do this important thing...

carol