Manish Singh wrote:
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:38:02PM -0600, Roland Hordos wrote:
can you proove your claim?
Sigh.  Try googling "is gimp a derogatory term".  If you read the
sources at the first 10 hits and you still don't understand, then try
the next 15000.

If I search for the string "is gimp a derogatory term" I get one hit.

If I search for:

is gimp a derogatory term

Not quoted, and therefore locating these as separate search keys, then I get 16,700 hits.

You need to learn how to use a search engine.

That is not proof.

Agreed.

--
Until later, Geoffrey