On 12/13/06, Luca de Alfaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, I made two plugins (available from the repository):
>
> - colortemp: converts the color temperature of an image.  You can specify
> the source temperature in K, or as the temperatue at which a black-body
> color best matches the selected foreground color.
>
> - whitebalance: converts the foreground color to either neutral gray, or to
> a specified background color.  This is similar to grey-point, the difference
> being that the color transformation can be performed in the linear, rather
> than in the gamma-corrected, color space, and so may work better for
> removing color casts.

Another plug-in to do combined adjustments of whitebalance, levels and
saturation can be found at
http://pippin.gimp.org/plug-ins/color_correct/ I haven't touched the
code of the plug-in in a long time, and the user interface have a few
rough edges, but it provides live preview in the image, as well as the
ability to do an initial automatic whitebalance / white balance based
on a picked neutral grey, as well as adjusting the blackpoint.

/Øyvind K.

                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/