Jeffery Small writes:
> In my 2.4.2 version running on Solaris 10/SPARC under gnome, the check-box
> does lock the crop aspect ratio.  But if the check box is not selected, no
> key, including shift, seems to lock the aspect ratio

For me (on Linux), Shift locks the aspect ratio, but only if I press
it after I start dragging. If I hold Shift before I start the drag,
it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. Is that intentional?

That said, I love the new crop tool. I do a lot of fixed aspect
ratio crops, and it's SO much easier now than it was with 2.2.

        ...Akkana