On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Helen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have successfully installed SuSE11, and now I'm looking for a digital
> pen/tablet that works with gimp.
> Does anyone have a recommendation (or a disrecommendation) for a
> brand/model that works well
> with Gimp?

Chalk up another vote for wacom.  A friend of mine, who is an artist, has
been using a wacom graphire (think its a graphire 2) for 6+ years with gimp
and fedora.  It works fine and when he decides to get a new one it will
definitely be a wacom.

If you have any problems there are a couple mailing lists: wacom-users, and
wacom-dev where you can get help, or maybe even find the answer to your
problems in their archives.

Mike