Thanks for the information...BTW, Windoze isn't my OS of choice.  I sometimes
use Gimp at work, where we are pretty much stuck with Windows (Unless I want to
go to the trouble of booting a Linux live CD).  At home I have Linux and Mac
OSX (Gimp runs kinda funky on OSX...but since I have Linux, I don't worry about
it too much.)