On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Greg Chapman <gregtu...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On 30 Sep 09 22:10 Martin Nordholts <ense...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>> Then why don't you unsubscribe? Link can be found at the
>> bottom of the mails
>
> Maybe because TREY does not see the link.  When I opened TREY's mail
> there was no footer visible, but the message was marked as having an
> attachment. Turns out there were two. When I opened the first of these
> (text/html) it echoed exactly the plain text version I was seeing - no
> footer.  Finally I opened the other (text/plain) and the footer was
> revealed.
>
> In my plain text mailer I have to go to a lot of hassle to read such
> attachments.
>
> I suffered the same issues with Paul Hartman's response in this
> thread.

I apologize, I accidentally sent a multipart text/HTML message. I
normally operate in plain text mode and must have switched and
forgotten to change it back. Sorry!

Normally the footer should be visible. Martin uses a signature, maybe
the fact that the footer is beneath the signature delimiter caused it
to be hidden for you in that case... just guessing. :)

Paul