On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM, David Gowers <00a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We don't know if their formats are crazy.
> But they certainly appear to be undocumented. Until they are
> documented, or someone reverse-engineers them, we are unlikely to gain
> support for them in open-source software.
>
> (OTOH, it could just be attached in the metadata. EXIF / IPTC support
> is not complete yet.)

ok... but why is Gimp assuming sRGB? Even if the color profile is
attached in some bizarre non-standard manner, Gimp should detect NO
color profile and ask me about it when I open the file. Isn't that how
it's supposed to work? That's what other applications do, for example
Digikam/showFoto.

--
Frank Gore
Project Manager