Hey people, I didn't start this thread.  Don't grind my ass...

All I did was mention the obvious features that GIMP doesn't have
compared to PS.  And I meant competitive *WITH* not *AGAINST*
PS.  It doesn't have to replace PS -- if GIMP is to eventually
have the same utility of PS then it needs the features (and more)
that I mentioned.

Why would anyone get their knickers in a bunch about that and start
shouting "...put up or shut up..."

To be clear, I will *NEVER* work on the innards of GIMP.  But I will
use it for so long as it is available and meets my current needs.

And if you or anybody else doesn't like that idea -- stop making it
available.  Keep it to yourself.  Let only developers use it.

Like I give a shit....