Try this-

After you have a rough sketch, create a new layer filled with Hue: 200
Saturation: 60 Lightness 75 below your sketch layer and set your
sketch layer blend mode to screen.  Your image will now look like it
is drawn in non photo blue.

Create a new white layer on top and set the mode to multiply and
sketch over using black.

When happy with that layer, change its mode to screen and move the
blue layer below it.

Repeat and rinse.

-Rob A>