On 01/31/2011 03:00 PM, Rob Antonishen wrote:
> Try this-
>
> After you have a rough sketch, create a new layer filled with Hue: 200
> Saturation: 60 Lightness 75 below your sketch layer and set your
> sketch layer blend mode to screen.  Your image will now look like it
> is drawn in non photo blue.
I must be misunderstanding you.  When you say to fill the layer with
Hue: 200, Saturation: 60, Lightness: 75, I must not be doing what you
want me to do.  The closest I can figure to fill the layer is to fill it
with a color HSV 200, 60, 75.  Then if I make the layer blend mode of my
sketch above it screen, my sketch disappears, although of course it
comes back after I set the mode back to normal.