Rhino wrote:

> What am I doing wrong? How do I access the layers that I created before
> the current layer?

If you want to make changes to an existing text layer, in the layer
dialog, make the layer containing the text you want to change the active
layer, and then click on any bit of the text in the layer. Note though,
that every text window is an independant layer, and if you've applied
nearly any other modification to the layer, even only merging it with
another text layer, it is no longer a text layer, and you can't modify
the text with the text editor. As long as each text element is an
individual text layer, and has not been modified, except for the text
attributes, you can edit the text in the layer.

ns