On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 01:46:51PM +0100, Cecile Hebert-Souche
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've probably found out what's exactly the problem but can't solve it:

I also don't know what exactly is your problem, but if it is font-related
(font-server, truetype etc..) then this:

> use Gimp::Feature 'unix';

and this:
> $use_tcp        = 1;    # tcp is enabled only when authorization is available

does not have anything to do with your problem. The first means that this
specific plug-in requires unix (which is currently always true), the
second means that other machines can only connect and remote-control gimp
when it has been secured using a password.