Hi,

in the meanwhile I tried Gimp with different window-managers. The
selection-tool works properly in fvwm and fvwm2, but nowhere else
(also icewm). My daughter runs  Gimp in Win98. Also there everything
works fine, only the selection tool won't.

I don't think that such problems can be acceptable for the future.

Hago

> Hi,
>
> > i know perfectly how the selection add/substract works, but like
hago
> > ziegler i´ve got the problem with the new version 1.11.
> >
> > two friends of mine are running the same version on nearly the
same
> > system and there it works perfectly. so i thought it may be a
setting
> > like those made in the "menurc" or "gimprc" files.
> >
> > it makes me mad, please help!
>
> It really seems to be a problem with the window manager. Normally
I'm using also