Wow, Eleanor!  Since you have it all figured out, why the hysteria?

All of that vitriole from you, much of it fact-free, is unnecessary, and maybe
even a little scary.  I am sure it says much more to non-Americans about the
current state of our society in this country than it does about anything else.

Calm down, or don't, but you are the one who has turned this into something
hateful. You might want to consider getting some help harnessing that anger
before you hurt yourself. I'm glad you don't know where I live.