Hello I got first of all let me thank all the developers of this great
git tool.

I have a private gitorious install running on my server that is
working great.  What I was wondering is if there is a way to get a
second site running from the same install.

What I am wanting to try to do is leave my current install as a
private repository so only people with my organization can use it but
I would like to have another public repository to host some open
source projects that we are working on.

Is this possible?

Cheers,

JD