On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Abhishek Singh <aks.abhis...@gmail.com>wrote:

>        Thanks for you suggestion. Disabling SSL did work. Now I'm able to
> see the login page. But whenever I login, I'm redirected to the main page of
> gitorious and login does not work. Any ideas on what's causing this error
> and how to solve it?

Abhishek,
Which value did you enter under gitorious_host in gitorious.yml? Are you
using the same host name when accessing the site in the browser?

The server sends a session cookie to the browser after successful login;
this cookie is set to be valid for the domain
"*.<your_gitorious_host_setting>". If your gitorious.yml has "git.local"
under gitorious_host, the cookies will be sent for the domain "*.git.local"
- which means you must use this address when connecting.

Cheers,
- Marius