Dear All,

I just installed gitorious on my server in the private mode, and I was
unable to create users through admin user interface, it flashed me "You need
to accept the terms of use", but the checkbox terms of use does not exist in
the form.

I just added the field (as shown bellow) in the form
(app/views/admin/users/_form.html.erb), and it started to work properly, I
like to know if what I made is right, or is there some other way to fix it.

                <li>
                                <%= f.check_box :terms_of_use  -%>
                                <label for="user_terms_of_use">I accept the
<%= render :partial => "licenses/tos_link" -%></label>
                </li>

I cloned the git://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline.git yesterday.

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza

<http://174.129.217.139:8080/makecallclient/callme?p=YXNvdXphQHZvaWNlLmJyYXN0ZWwuY29tLmJy>

Blog <http://www.antonioams.com> - Twitter <http://twitter.com/antonioams> -