Marius,

I think the best solution is to remove the "terms of use" validation from
the create user action in the admin interface, because it's not a good
pratice to accept the "term of use" on behalf of someone.

My solution was just to get my installation working, due I need to create
some users, this merge request is working? If it's I'll remove my change,
and apply the patch (
http://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline/merge_requests/118).

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza