On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Benjamin Podszun <
benjamin.pods...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Headers:
>
> bpods...@gitorious:/$ curl -k -I --anyauth -u domain\\benjamin.podszun
> https://10.10.10.67

Ah, a hunch: would you try connecting with the host name entered in
gitorious.yml - which should be a host+domain, not an IP?

> Rails log: We're talking about the production log, right? Nothing at all.
> No entries for quite a while (only old ones where it complained about me
> using the subdomain "git" and ultrasphinx missing spelling support, both
> fixed). Can I make it more chatty?

If you edit config/environments/production.rb, you could enter

  config.log_level = :debug

That should give you a lot of information...

Cheers,
- Marius