Hello I am having a few problems with gitorious. I have installed all
of the software and i can create new projects and repositories through
the web interface. The problem I am having is downloading the git
projects via http:// protocol. I have installed the xsendfile apache
mod.

I am using two dyndns hosts gitorious.mydomain.org and
git.mydomain.org.

Here are my host setups in gitorious.yml
# Host the ./script/gitorious script should use:
  gitorious_client_host: gitorious.mydomain.org

  # Host which is serving the gitorious app, eg "gitorious.org"
  gitorious_host: gitorious.mydomain.org

If I try to just leave the gitorious host as mydomain.org i get
redirected to dyndns but if i put the gitorious.mydomain.org then the
http:// clone URL is shown as git.gitorious.mydomain.org.

Besides that if i try to git clone http://git.mydomain.org i get the
following error:
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/david/gg/.git/
fatal: http://git.mydomain.org/gg/gg.git/info/refs not found: did you
run git update-server-info on the server?

and the apache error log shows the following:
[Fri Jan 21 01:27:51 2011] [error] [client 192.168.192.1] File does
not exist: /var/www/gg

not sure why it is even looking in /var/www since my repository path
in gitorious.yml is repository_base_path: "/var/www/gitorious/
repositories"

Any help would be appreciated