Dear Marius,

Thank you for reply! I really appreciate it.

I am getting a prompt for password. It blew my mind why this is
happening. I am exchanging keys between the ~.ssh for the git user and
my machine, and still need password!

Inside /etc/ssh/sshd_config, I have
AuthorizedKeysFile      ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

which is the correct location of the public key. there is only 1
public key for the git user's ~/.ssh folder. So how come another
public key is being picked?

Any thoughts on figuring out how to call the right public key on the
server are appreciated?

Thank you,
Eddie