On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Renato Isidio <renato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> /opt/ruby-enterprise/bin/ruby /opt/git1/script/git-daemon -d
> /opt/ruby-enterprise/bin/ruby /opt/git2/script/git-daemon -d

The git-daemon script will not write to the message_processing.log
file, only the processors launched by the script/poller script will do
this. How do you start these?

Also: Running two different Gitorious installations on the same host
will need some configuration. From the top of my mind I think of the
messages sent to the message queue: you don't want these to be
processed by the poller script on another installation.

Cheers,
- Marius