On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Renato Isidio <renato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> script1:
> GIT_POLLER='cd /opt/git1 && env RAILS_ENV=production script/poller'
> start(){
>      /bin/su - git1 -c "$GIT_POLLER run $@" &
> }

Renato,
As I mentioned in my last post, I would not recommend having several
Gitorious installations on a single host. But:

- What happens if you run the poller script manually, ie. enter the
commands interactively? Do they still write to the incorrect log file?
- Using `start` instead of `run` as the parameter to the poller script
deaemonizes the process and writes a pid file. Using `run` will print
the log to standard out

Cheers,
- Marius