On Apr 8, 8:16 am, Marius Mårnes Mathiesen
<marius.mathie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM, moleculezz <gdare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > 1. make sure the poller script is running
>
> > I get the following error now when I do ./script/poller run
> > git@debAMP:~$ ./script/poller run
> > poller: process with pid 5465 started.
> > /var/www/gitorious/config/environment.rb:15: Your config/gitorious.yml
> > does not have an entry for your current Rails environment. Please
> > consult config/gitorious.sample.yml for instructions. (RuntimeError)
>
> Ah, you'll need to pass your Rails environment in the command:
>
> $ RAILS_ENV=production script/poller run

Ok, so I did that, but is it normal that I cannot return to the normal
command prompt?
When I do ctrl+z it says:
[1]+  Stopped                 RAILS_ENV=production script/poller run

and then it returns to the normal prompt. Does this mean that when
this is running I won't be able to do anything else on the server?

Also, do I have to do this each time if I reboot the server?