I'm using a clone that's built for suburis and private repo's, from:
https://gitorious.org/~tschamm
But I didnt know this until I contacted the guy that left me with the
code to install.
He chose it because (due to policy) we can't use subdomains for remote
work.
The suburi is working well for the web interface.
How could we get it working with git?