On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Simon Chopin
<chopin.si...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> It seems that there is a project to rewrite this in Ruby using Rack. I
> am not
> sure wether it is mature enough, but it might be worth to chek it
> out :
>
> https://github.com/schacon/grack

Grack is nice, but I don't know if anyone maintains (or even uses) it.

> I have seen that there is an attempt to use the JGit backend in the
> gitorious'
> repositories. Do we know if it is already somewhat usable ?
> (I would gladly test it myself but I am afraid my netbook wouldn't
> like
> it very much ;-)

For cloning/pulling over HTTP it should work without any problems. The
README: https://gitorious.org/gitorious/jgit-http-server/blobs/master/README
should
be sufficient to get started.

Cheers,