Hi,

 I found this message in the gitorious logs.

Timed out trying to send the message #<OpenStruct body="{\"arguments\":
[\"b06/e0b/70ed6d6ab0b5c92a3fdde29dab4eabb567.git\"],\"target_class\":
\"Repository\",\"command\":\"create_git_repository\",\"target_id\":
4}", headers={:persistent=>true}> to destination create_repo via
broker default