Marius,

thanks for the reply, much appreciated!

I suppose for the time being i'll just expose Git/orious as a single
machine/instance and use a load balancer to direct external Git/orious
request to that single machine , while not affecting my currect WWW
load-balanced Tier.

Looking forward very much to the newly Distributed Architecture that
will hopefully be out later this year.

Thanks