Hi,

1.No private repositories, meaning no read access control.

As already mentioned, this is non-trivial to add, and the patches we've
received so far have only covered parts. This feature is up for
consideration again, but I can't make any promises.

3.Download time is not so good, we must use mirror and update mirror
> manually after push.
>             •Once a developer pushed a change it does not reflected
> in the mirror right away.
>             •The developer must update the mirror manually in order
> for other to see his change.

Could you describe this problem in more detail? What do you mean by
"download time is not so good"? How are you downloading? ssh/git/http?
Tarballs?

Cheers,
Christian