Hi there, I've restarted working on Gitorious today :) The first thing I would like to achieve this time is a working integration test for OpenID.

I think I got it to work:

https://gitorious.org/~rosenfeld/gitorious/rosenfeld-gitorious/commits/openid-integration-test <https://gitorious.org/%7Erosenfeld/gitorious/rosenfeld-gitorious/commits/openid-integration-test>

The problem is that now the integrations will take 10s more to complete here (the other 2 completed in less than a second). But integration tests are supposed to be slower anyway ;)

The problem is that the Rack driver for Capybara (which is a very fast one) won't work for this case that relies on Javascript. So the options I tested were using the Selenium driver as well as the Webkit driver (I would rather prefer to use the Webkit though).

So, I would like to ask help for making the "rots" OpenID test server run (fast if possible) from a "setup" block if it's not already running for easying the full test procedure.

If this integration test is accepted in mainline, I can then start to work on my Devise branch again and try to make this test to pass instead of that other functional one that is very specific to the current solution.

Any thoughts?

Great to be back! ;)

Rodrigo.