Em 30-08-2011 06:01, Marius Mårnes Mathiesen escreveu:
Rodrigo,
First of all: sorry for sucking at responding to email here :-/

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <rr.ro...@gmail.com <mailto:rr.ro...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Em 24-08-2011 04 <tel:24-08-2011%2004>:52, Marius Mårnes Mathiesen
    escreveu:
    First of all, let me see if I get this right: you're proposing to
    merge the integration test only at this time, and then use that
    to continue the work on Devise? Awesome!

    That's exactly what I'm proposing.

Love it!

    How deep do you feel it's necessary to integrate the OpenID
    communication?

    I would like to integrate in such a way that completely replacing
    the OpenID implementation would still cause the test to pass
    without modifications.

Perfect!
I'm skipping the other questions, since they may not be relevant now that I (think I) understand what you meant in the first place :-)

The easiest way to stitch all this together would probably be to create a separate rake task that:

- Starts a ROTS server
- Runs the integration tests
- Stops the ROTS server

This task could either override the default test:integrations task or be a separate one - the least painful solution would probably be a separate task?

Ok, I'll try that, thanks.

Would you prefer to have an "slow-integration" extra directory so that a "rake test" would skip those tests and we wouldn't run it that often? That way I could write a "test-slow" rake task for running those tests separately.

What do you think about this?

Best,

Rodrigo.