Great, it works now. Thank you!

Also question about indexing.
I noticed that code content is not indexed, is it by design? github indexes it for example.

--Roman

Paweł Pierzchała said the following, on 10-04-14, 5:06 AM:
Who is the owner of files under /var/www/gitorious/app/db ? Please make sure that they are owned by git:

sudo chown git:git -R /var/www/gitorious/app/db

If this doesn't help, please clear the sphinx indexes, rebuild them and restart it: (bin/rake is a shortcut for 'RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec rake' run as a git user)

cd /var/www/gitorious/app
bin/rake ts:clear
bin/rake ts:rebuild

Cheers,