Sigmund:

Thank you for your kind offer!  The application and the guideline are available
on our web site: http://www.infoDev.org

infoDev is a grant facility for innovative ICT projects.  The proposals are
evaluated through a competitive process.  The main criteria, among others,
looked at during the evaluation are poverty reduction impact, innovative use of
ICT, sustainability of the project and partnership.  We will be glad to receive
a proposal for the Kothmale project, but it needs to cover a complete project,
not an interim funding, as  infoDev does not have the capacity to provide this
kind of funding.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Jacqueline Dubow
infoDev Program Coordinator
Voice 1-202-458-5445