Hello all:

I've mentioned my course on Information and Communication Technologies
for Developing Countries on this list in the past.  The first online
session of the course ended on June 25th.   Some members of this list
were participants in the class.   I'm now starting to prepare for the
next session that will be offered in September and I've written up some
"notes to myself" as an informal assessment or review of what happened
in this past session of the course, what went well, what I will do
differently next time.  Anyone interested in the notes (it's a rather
long and unpolished document of 30 pages) is welcome to email me asking
for the document.

It was quite a learning experience and I look forward to the next
session.

Barbara Fillip, Ph.D.
Researcher/Consultant
NEW SITE http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2mjvc