In resonse to Larry Njungu of Zambia, you can visit
<www.WorldComputerExchange.org> to see how we can source donated
computers in Scandinavia, Germany, and the USA for you to use to connect
youth to the Internet.  We also have online support services to help you
through the first years of getting connected.  In Zambia, Information
Development Fund is one of our 143 partners in 40 countries - they may
be interested in sharing in the work, costs, and computers of a
container shipment.

Best wishes,

Timothy Anderson
World Computer Exchange