Hi Emily,

I am not sure what model was exactly followed in churning out the Cyber
law for Nepal. But I am quite sure that various existing Cyber laws must
have been reviewed while getting one up for Nepal.

And I was just wondering if the Nepali Cyber law, especially the digital
signature by-law, does not appear to follow the EU model on signatures,
then does that mean the Nepali digital signatures will not be acceptable
or legitimate in EU? The point is, does there exist a universally
accepted or a global-standard set of Cyber laws that cuts across the
globe?

Kishor