Dear GKD Members:

The thread is very rich in content and context and I would like to thank
all the participants and also take the chance to deliver my appreciation
to the Moderators.

Global E-commerce System + Developing Nations Adaptability to the System
+ NGOs that gather E-Commerce Businesses are realistic headlines; thus
the policy prescription will be critical for success and adaptability
and also the Leadership of Chief Information Officers (CIO's) in these
Countries will carry great responsibility and critical mission. As I
believe some members have already participated in the recent conference
on the Roles of CIO, this topic will gain greater importance in the near
future.

Credit Card Companies, I believe, will transform their business model
and will operate in Multi Access Portals; via Internet + Mobile
Telephony + Digital TV. Some examples are seen already; I would love to
share my prior experiences in one consultancy project that we have lead
for the convergence platform of the three parts of the Multi Access
Portal.

In addition, what will be the components of a Global E-Commerce System?

-  What will be the cluster definitions?

-  How about the SME concentration; should SME's be prioritized in the
implementation and adaptation to the future Global E-Commerce System?

These are some questions that I wanted to bring to our attention.

Once again thank you GKD members and I look forward to contributing to
the development network.

Nihat Dincmen
World Wide Welcome Inc.
Founder
WWW Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Monday, September 27, 2004, "Global Knowledge Dev. Moderator" asked: