Hi,

I'm about to upload a few hundred images that have been released by the British Library.

I am all set to go, with carefully designed Commons filenames; but the GWtoolset uploader is wrecking all the commas and brackets in my filenames.

What I want is:

File:Large flowering sensitive plant (Mimosa grandiflora) - New illustration of the Sexual System of Carolus von Linnaeus (1807) - BL.jpg

File:Cherries - Pomona Britannica (1812), pl.10 - BL.jpg

File:Rape threshing - The costume of Yorkshire (1814), plate XV - BL.jpg

What it's giving me is:

File:Large flowering sensitive plant -Mimosa grandiflora- - New illustration of the Sexual System of Carolus von Linnaeus -1807- - BL.jpg

File:Cherries - Pomona Britannica -1812-- pl.10 - BL.jpg

File:Rape threshing - The costume of Yorkshire -1814-- plate XV - BL.jpg

How do I turn this behaviour off, please, or how do I work around it, to get the more easily human-readable names that I want?

Thanks,

   James Heald.