Dear all,

Preparing a new upload of about 1100 images from a small institutional
server systems managers there come up with a security requirement:

* can we supply the range of ip numbers which is used by GWT when
uploading the files from their server in the near future?

Then these system manager can restrict upload exclusively to that range.

* Can some expert help me?

Thanks in advance, best regards, hans muller

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hansmuller