[This is not an official answer, as I'm not super familar with the ops
side of gwtoolset downloading]

I would guess it would be downloaded by url-downloader.wikimedia.org
(Either url-downloader.eqiad.wikimedia.org or
url-downloader.codfw.wikimedia.org )

bawolff@Bawolff-L:~$ host url-downloader.wikimedia.org
url-downloader.wikimedia.org is an alias for url-downloader.eqiad.wikimedia.org.
url-downloader.eqiad.wikimedia.org has address 208.80.154.156
bawolff@Bawolff-L:~$ host url-downloader.codfw.wikimedia.org
url-downloader.codfw.wikimedia.org has address 208.80.153.50
bawolff@Bawolff-L:~$

So I would guess 208.80.154.156 and 208.80.153.50 would be all you
need to whitelist.

If you want to be extra-thorough I believe the full range of
wikimedia's IPs are:
        91.198.174.0/24
        208.80.152.0/22
        2620:0:860::/46
        198.35.26.0/23
        185.15.56.0/22
        2a02:ec80::/32
But I doubt you need to whitelist all of that.

--
-bawolff