GHCers,

We at GHC HQ are considering getting a bug tracking system of some
description.  There are three free ones I know about:

        - GNATS.  Primarily email based, a bit awkward to use

        - Debian bug tracker.  Email based again. lots of
          projects using it, therefore probably lots of
          support.  Needs its own virtual domain.

        - BugZilla (the Mozilla bug tracker).  Web/CGI based,
          uses an SQL database.  Does just about everything
          under the sun, probably a bit heavyweight for us.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these, or thoughts in general?
I'm leaning towards Debian at the moment, since it seems about the right
level of complexity for the number of bugs we expect to maintain on it (i.e.
not many :-).